The education sector has become increasingly crowded with the digitisation of knowledge and providing global access to learning. Students now have a range of learning options to choose from. To remain competitive and relevant, institutions are:
- Digitising their learning platforms
- Developing services that consider the student experience holistically i.e. not just focusing on delivering a quality education, but also supporting services like counselling, networking, sports, entertainment etc.
- Offering pre-defined courses and modularised qualifications.
- Establishing relationships with commercial and government clients to enable the development of funding sources.
- Seeking to provide an all of life educational experience by matching educational delivery with career progress.
- • Ensuring the digital delivery of information from marketing, to enquiry, to student life to alumni and back again.