The education sector has become increasingly crowded with the digitisation of knowledge providing global access to learning. Students now have a range of learning options from which to choose. To remain competitive and relevant institutions are:
- Digitising their learning platforms
- Developing services that consider the student experience holistically i.e. not just focusing on delivering a quality education but also supporting services like counselling, youth unemployment solutions, community services, skills training, networking, sports, entertainment etc.
- Offering not only pre-defined courses but also modularised qualifications
- Establish relationships with commercial and government clients to enable the development of funding sources.
- Seeking to provide an all of life educational experience by matching educational delivery with career progress
- To ensure the digital delivery of information from marketing, to enquiry, to student life to alumni and back again.