Given that ECLEVA has worked in the Education sector for over 20 years, we have found that the many Student and Commercial Lifecycle business processes are similar across education institutions.
Our deep knowledge of the education sector has enabled us to develop applications with a suite of Student Engagement and Commercial Engagement lifecycles modules called EduRe. EduRe is a suite of solutions built upon the powerful Microsoft Technology stack. EduRe leverages Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, Unified Service Desk, Microsoft Machine Learning and best of breed digital marketing solutions to deliver the both Student Engagement and Commercial Engagement solutions.
The EduRe applications are highly flexible, customisable and easily scalable. Each EduRe application has automated the key baseline business functions and processes that need to be achieved at each point of the Student and Commercial Engagement lifecycle. The applications reduce the need for our clients to build new business processes from scratch and provides them with a solid foundation to maximise the value out of the implementation.
The key features and functionality of the EduRe applications include the following:
- Are built on one of the most forward looking platforms, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Are cloud based
- Can be implemented individually or seamlessly integrated with each other
- Can integrate seamlessly with all the main ERP and SMS systems on the market
- Are scalable to suit smaller organisations through to the largest institute
- Can be used Faculty by Faculty or an Institute wide solution
- Can be tailored to meet virtually any education institute scenario
- Provides customisable automation functionality throughout
- They leverage the unrivalled analytical power of Microsoft’s reporting engine and Power BI
- Offer leading edge security
- Is one of the most comprehensive and cost effective lifecycle solutions
- Enable digital marketing and communication strategy
- Forward looking modules with proven track record – EduRe has been deployed for over 10 years both on premise and in the cloud and is a solid highly stable platform. The level of risk in deploying this solution compared to starting from scratch is minimal. Reduced risk leads to happier customers
- Faster time to value for deployments – EduRe has got a mature set of features offering a great deal of value once deployed and configured. This means the client sees value quickly and reduces the risk for them choosing a riskier ‘start from scratch’ option, which might open the door for competitors.
- Rapidly developing platform – EduRe is a solution with vision to grow and take advantage of changes in the industry. It’s based on Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 platform, and Microsoft is investing more in R&D than all other CRM providers put together!
- Integration points for many of the larger SMS systems – One of the key time consuming and often risky parts of deployments is integrating with SMS and ERP systems. Since EduRe has already got support for a variety of systems this speeds up this part and reduces the risk to the client as well as for the partner.